- 1. It is asking me for the registration key, how can I get it?
Answer: You will receive a registration mail including a registration key and a download link of the full version once your order is successfully placed. The registration mail will be sent to the email address you have used to place the order.
For Windows users, you might purchased the Window version from:
For Mac users, you might purchased the Mac version from:
- 2. What is difference between the free trial and the paid version?
- Answer: Both the free trial and the paid version can scan all types of data from your Android phone, however, the free trial only allows users to preview lost files from the scan result. Users would have to upgrade to the paid version first if they want to recover the lost files to the PC.
- 3. I have not receive my registration key yet, when will I receive it?
- Answer: The registration key will be sent to the email address you used to place your order automatically within an hour once your order has been validated. If you have not receive the registration email more than an hour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will settle it within the next working day.
- 4. What to do if the registration code is invalid?
Answer: Please note that there is no space before or after the license code and it is case sensitive. Copy and Paste is recommended. In the meantime, please also keep your PC connected to the Internet.
But if you still cannot register Jihosoft Android Recovery, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
- 5. What is your policy on license?
Answer: There are 4 types of licenses available - personal license, family license, one-year business license, and lifetime business license. A free lifetime upgrade is included for all licenses.
Personal License: It is a personal license that supports 1-2 Android devices can be used for 1 PC only.
Family License: It is a personal license that supports up to 5 Android devices can be used for 1-2 PC.
One-year Business License: It is a 1-year commercial license that supports unlimited Android devices can be used for 1 PC only.
Lifetime Business License: It is a commercial license that supports unlimited Android devices can be used for 1 PC only.
- 6. Is it secure to place an order on your website?
- Answer: Yes, it is very secure to place order on our website. The payment platform we utilize is Mycommerce, which is secured with SSL encryption. The payment details such as your private information, credit card number, billing address, and so on will be kept confidential and never be disclosed without your permission.
- 7. What payment methods do you accept?
Answer: We accept Visa, MasterCard/Euro Card, Discover, American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, and check cards or ATM cards, so long as they are connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Moreover, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax - Credit Card, Invoice, and Purchase Order re also accepted.
You just have to select one of the mentioned payment method on the payment page, then directions will be provided to you after you have fully submitted your order.
- 8. Will you send an invoice to me?
Answer: You will receive a confirmation from the payment platform once your order completes. In addition, you can contact MyCommerce at firstname.lastname@example.org for the invoice request.
However, it is not necessary to claim your order for any re-installation or updates by a receipt as we can locate your order through our customer database with your OrderID or Registration Email.